Easy NX Connect Perpetual Software License for fi-7300NX with unlimited scans per year and 1 year maintenance contract.
ENXC-HIGH-0001 includes maintenance for 1 year and allows for unlimited scans per server. One software license per server.
Easy NX Connect software is a must have for simplifying any scanning process to the cloud. Works with the Fujitsu fi-7300NX network scanner and NX Manager. Easy NX Connect provides several ways to authenticate and provide multiple cloud connections.
Example Use case #1:
Badge in with a NFC card or use a PIN/Password. Automatically create three job buttons unique to every user in the organization. One for the user’s email, user’s home directory, and one for a special group email. It is simple for both the user and the IT department to setup.
Example Use case #2:
Badge in with a NFC card or use a PIN/Password. Automatically create job buttons unique to every user in the organization for their Box or OneDrive accounts.
- NFC to AD
- NFC to Local DB
- PIN/Password to AD
- PIN/Password to Local DB
- Active Directory email and folder
- Amazon S3
- Azure Blob Storage
- FTP, FTPS, and SFTP
- Local DataBase email and folder
- OneDrive for Business
- Scan to Print
- SharePoint Online
- Web Mail (i.e. Yahoo, Gmail)
- Type-A (Mifare)
- Type-B (Mifare)
Requirements for Easy NX Connect
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- .Net Framework 4.5.2 or later
- IIS 8.0 or Later
- SQ Server 2014 Express Edition (Installed automatically)
- Browser: Internet Explorer 10 & 11
- CPU: 3.5 GHz quad-core processor or higher
- Memory: 16 GB or more
- Disk space 500 GB or more of free disk space (Recommended)
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering,
designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational
efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and
enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)