PaperStream Capture Pro Departmental Software License with 1 year maintenance contract
- In Stock
- Quick Overview:
- The PaperStream Capture Pro Departmental Software License provides the ability to capture high-quality, clean images, as well as organized, indexed and extracted data for release.
- Please Note:
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email within 1 business day with your PaperStream license key and a link to download software.
- Inventory Item Id:
PaperStream Capture Pro Departmental software license for the fi-8190, fi-7180, fi-7280, fi-7460, fi-7480, fi-6140Z, fi-6240Z, and fi-5530C2 scanners with a 1 year maintenance contract.
PaperStream Capture Pro is a simple, yet powerful front-end capture software that efficiently processes documents by offering seamless, high-quality front-end capture, image enhancement and organized, indexed and extracted data for release. PaperStream Capture Pro can help organizations optimize important data, improve business efficiencies and increase productivity.
Scanning: Batch scan, import or ad hoc scan
File Output: PDF, searchable PDF, TIFF group 4, multipage TIFF, JPEG, JPEG2000, BMP
Optical Character Recognition: Yes
Driver Support: PaperStream IP
Batch Suspend and Review: Yes
Display: Multipage View, Thumb Nails and All-In-One view
Release / Connectors: SharePoint® Server to 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, SharePoint Online, Office 365, FileSystem, Other App - launch an external application, FTP, SFTP, FTPS
Barcode - 1 Dimensional: UPC-A/EAN/JAN, Code 3 of 9, Code 128/EAN128, Codabar (NW7), ITF
Barcode - 2 Dimensional: PDF417, QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec
Indexing: Preset data (date, time, file name, page number, manual Key From Image (KFI), Zonal OCR, Rubberband OCR, Barcodes, Database Lookup, System Data), Custom data to XML, CSV, Unicode TXT, or CMIS
Languages: English, Spanish, French
Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit/64-bit
Windows® 7 Enterprise 32-bit/64-bit
Windows® 7 Ultimate 32-bit/64-bit
Windows® 8.1 32-bit/64-bit
Windows® 8.1 Pro 32-bit/64-bit
Windows® 8.1 Enterprise 32-bit/64-bit
Windows Server® 2008 R2 64-bit
Windows Server® 2012 64-bit
Windows Server® 2012 R2 64-bit
Windows Server® 2016 64-bit
Windows® 10 Home 64-bit / 32-bit
Windows® 10 Professional 64-bit /32-bit
Windows® 10 Enterprise 64-bit / 32-bit
Windows® 10 Education 64-bit / 32-bit
CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6650 2.33GHz or higher *Recommended: Intel® Core™ i5 (2.5GHz or higher)
Memory: 2GB or more *Recommended: 4GB or more
Disk: 10GB or more *Enough disk capacity is necessary for the saved file when scanning.
Display: 1024 x 768 pixels or more
Software: .NET Framework 4.5
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering, designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
*HHKB 25th Anniversary Fn keycap promotional $10 price offer with purchase of a HHKB keyboard expires on January 16, 2022 at 11:59PM CT. Offer only applies to new orders of HHKB keyboards when purchased at our online store. Offer is not valid on previous orders. Customers are solely responsible for any applicable taxes or other fees. Cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts or offers. Offer is non-transferrable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer is good while supplies last. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is available to customers who purchases an eligible HHKB keyboard with the HHKB 25th Anniversary Fn keycap (charcoal or grey) at the Fujitsu Scanner Store from December 21, 2021 through January 16, 2022. Offer available for each eligible HHKB keyboard(s) purchased. (HHKB keyboard part numbers eligible for this offer: CG01000-296601, CG01000-296801, CG01000-297201, CG01000-296701, CG01000-296901, CG01000-297001, CG01000-297101, CG01000-297301, CG01000-300901, CG01000-296501, CG01000-296301, CG01000-296201, CG01000-296401)
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. (“FCPA”) reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify, or terminate this offer at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice.
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)