REALFORCE R2 PFU LIMITED EDITION KEYBOARD MID SIZE (BLACK) 45g KEY WEIGHT
(You save $43.00)
Your Price: $305.00
(You save $43.00)
- In Stock
- Quick Overview:
- REALFORCE R2 PFU Limited Edition Keyboard in mid size (87 keys), black color and 45g key weight. Unlike any other keyboard, REALFORCE offers actuation point adjustments to improve speed gaming or accuracy for programming.
- Click here to download
- Inventory Item Id:
REALFORCE R2 PFU Limited Edition Keyboard in mid size (87 keys), black color and 45g key weight.
Topre REALFORCE keyboards are high-end keyboards built for maximum programming and gaming performance. Designed for comfort and efficiency, REALFORCE keyboards feature Topre’s best-in-class capacitive key switches which allow for durability and reduced user fatigue.
Topre Capacitive Switch
Topre developed their unique capacitive switches to provide an unrivaled keying experience with an extremely smooth key press and appealing sound with no chattering.
Actuation Point Changer
Customize your key actuation point to switch to lightning fast responsiveness for gaming or adjust it for accuracy in typing. You can get up to 25% faster keying than competing mechanical keyboards!
Silent Key Switch
For those who prefer quiet keying, you can dramatically reduce typing sound with Topre silent keyboards.
Ergonomic Shaped Frame and Key Settings
Contoured key settings allows your hands and wrists to type in a natural position, reducing hand and finger fatigue.
Full N-Key Roll Over
Type as fast as you can! REALFORCE keyboards can keep up with any number of keystrokes and ensure you’re always in control.
Key Life Terms
Each Topre key switch is tested to withstand 50 million keystrokes.
REALFORCE keyboards include Fujitsu Computer Products of America’s industry leading technical support, a 2 year advanced exchange warranty and U.S. certifications.
Made In Japan
Commitment to quality, durability, and technological sophistication.
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering, designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)