SUBSCRIPTION, fi-7300NX Scanner with Advanced Exchange warranty – easy monthly payments
- Please Note:
- Minimum term is 6-months; thereafter payments are auto renewed on a monthly basis. Further details can be found in the Short-Term Equipment Subscription Agreement
- Shipping charges are included in subscription price. Scanner will arrive within 5-7 business days after order is placed.
- Compatible With:
EdgeXperience Capture Service offers the scalability and security you expect in a cloud environment with a low monthly subscription. Click here to learn more.
Scanner Subscription Services by Fujitsu is the FIRST scanner-as-a-service business model in the industry! We’ve combined Fujitsu’s newest and most innovative document scanner, the fi-7300NX, with our Advanced Exchange warranty, to align with our partner’s cloud and on premise subscription service initiatives. This cloud ready solution provides an easy pay-by-month package that is convenient, affordable, and easy to implement.
Convenient Pay by Month Solution
- 6-month contract paid monthly
- Automated payments by credit card
- Automated contract renewals
- The Fujitsu fi-7300NX document scanner with NX Manager
- Advanced Exchange warranty
- Three NFC cards for simple authentication and cloud access
Reduced upfront costs
- Low upfront investment breaks costs down into manageable payments
- Minimizes financial risk to the customer
- On premise and cloud ready for customers who are innovating their document management processes
The Fujitsu fi-7300NX Features
- 4.3-inch intuitive touch screen
- High speed scanning at 60 ppm / 120 ipm
- 80 sheet ADF capacity
- 3 types of connectivity:User authentication options
- Wired LAN
- Intelligent multi-feed function
- Featuring Fujitsu Computer Products of America’s industry leading U.S. based customer support
- Advanced Exchange warranty is automatically attached
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering, designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)