Happy Hacking Keyboard (HHKB) Travel Bundle - Carrying Case, Lid and Wrist Rest in Ivory
The HHKB Travel Bundle includes the HHKB branded carrying case, protective lid and wooden wrist rest in ivory.
HHKB Carrying Case Features:
- The black nylon soft case designed to accommodate a HHKB keyboard, HHKB Lid and HHKB wrist rest.
- Branded HHKB Logo on exterior
- Dimensions: 14 x 6.5 x 3 in
HHKB Protective Lid Features:
- The HHKB protective lid covers, protests, and helps keep the keyboard and keycaps clean.
- Designed specially to fit the HHKB compact size and key layout
- Perfect for users who are either on the go and travel with their HHKB or in the office.
- Includes embossed HHKB logo.
- Custom Plastic PETG lid
- Dimensions: 11 x 3.75 x 0.5 in (28 x 9.5 x 1 cm)
- Made in USA
HHKB Wood Wrist Rest Features:
- Made with Beech hardwood and Maple hardwood
- Anti-slip rubber base
- Anti-warp design
- Silicone feet
- Dimensions: 11.8 x 3.15 x 0.8 in (30 x 8 x 2 cm)
- Color: Ivory
- Made in USA
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering,
designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational
efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and
enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)