FUJITSU fi-7160 SCANNER WITH ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC
- Out of stock, please call 1-800-301-9475 (option 3).
- Quick Overview:
- Organizations of all types and sizes choose the fi-7160 for its speed, reliability, and accuracy. Small enough to fit on any desk, yet powerful enough to sail through routine billing, data entry, and other administrative tasks.
- Click here to download
- Inventory Item Id:
Fujitsu fi-7160 Scanner with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.'s market leading scanner, the fi-7160, is paired with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software to provide a fast, efficient and easy front-end document management solution. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC enables you to convert, edit, review and track documents in PDF formats. This bundle includes a one-year subscription of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (valued at $179).
Fujitsu fi-7160 Document Scanner features:
- 60 ppm / 120 ipm in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome @ 200/300 dpi
- 80-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- LED light-source
- Dual color charge coupled device (CCD) image sensor
- Intelligent multi-feed function capability
- Acoustic and Timing Paper Protection functionality
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- Bundled Software - PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) Driver, PaperStream ClickScan, PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series 10, Scan to Microsoft, SharePoint 10, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 10, Scanner Central Admin Agent, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC features:
- 1-year subscription individual license – a $179 value
- Edit text and images right in your PDF
- Easily create, fill, sign, and send forms
- Securely share PDFs for viewing, reviewing, signing
- Compare two versions of a PDF to review differences
- Turn scanned paper into editable, searchable PDFs
- Take advantage of advanced mobile editing features
- Validate and fix PDFs for ISO standards
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering, designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
*HHKB 25th Anniversary Fn keycap promotional $10 price offer with purchase of a HHKB keyboard expires on January 16, 2022 at 11:59PM CT. Offer only applies to new orders of HHKB keyboards when purchased at our online store. Offer is not valid on previous orders. Customers are solely responsible for any applicable taxes or other fees. Cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts or offers. Offer is non-transferrable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer is good while supplies last. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is available to customers who purchases an eligible HHKB keyboard with the HHKB 25th Anniversary Fn keycap (charcoal or grey) at the Fujitsu Scanner Store from December 21, 2021 through January 16, 2022. Offer available for each eligible HHKB keyboard(s) purchased. (HHKB keyboard part numbers eligible for this offer: CG01000-296601, CG01000-296801, CG01000-297201, CG01000-296701, CG01000-296901, CG01000-297001, CG01000-297101, CG01000-297301, CG01000-300901, CG01000-296501, CG01000-296301, CG01000-296201, CG01000-296401)
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. (“FCPA”) reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify, or terminate this offer at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice.
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)