HAPPY HACKING KEYBOARD PROFESSIONAL HYBRID TYPE-S (SNOW) 45g KEY WEIGHT
(You save $50.00)
Your Price: $349.99
(You save $50.00)
- Out of stock, please call 1-800-301-9475 (option 3).
- Quick Overview:
- Happy Hacking Keyboard (HHKB) Professional HYBRID Type-S has silent capacitive switches and hybrid connectivity - USB & Bluetooth. All hybrid models include full key map customization software*. HHKB Pro is equipped with USB Type-C.
- Special Edition:
- The limited availability HHKB HYBRID Type-S SNOW keyboard features a sleek snow-white finish and an exclusive HHKB 25th anniversary function (Fn) key cap.
- Click here to download
- Inventory Item Id:
Happy Hacking Keyboard (HHKB) Professional HYBRID Type-S in SNOW with Printed Key Caps, Silent Capacitive Switches, and Hybrid Connectivity - USB & Bluetooth.
Special Edition: The limited availability HHKB HYBRID Type-S SNOW keyboard features a sleek snow-white finish and an exclusive HHKB 25th anniversary function (Fn) key cap.
Compatible with both PC and Mac, the 60-key HHKB Pro was designed by UNIX professionals and advanced programmers with high-speed typing efficiency in mind. The keyboard is customizable and can be easily modified, meaning it fits the purpose of any user.
HHKB Professional HYBRID Features:
PBT space bar
Pairing with Fn keys
Full key map customization software*
2 ways to connect; USB Type-C and Bluetooth
Connect up to 4 devices via Bluetooth; PC, tablet, smartphone
HHKB Key Features:
High-Quality Frame and Keys
Keys are made of top quality PBT texturized to stay dry and resist shine. Permanent sublimation dye symbols won’t fade.
- Charcoal model: frame (ABS), key (PBT)
- White model: frame (AES), key (PBT)
Topre Capacitive Switches
High-quality switches provide silk smooth key press, with a lifespan of up to 50 million presses.
Compact Size & Ergonomic Design
The appealing minimalist style is just the beginning! With a 60 key layout for easier handling, space saving, and mobility, and contoured frame and key settings.
Intelligent Key Layout
Designed by programmers for programmers to improve speed, accuracy and to reduce hand and finger fatigue -hands never need to leave the home row.
The HHKB HYBRID Type-S comes with full key map customization software* as well as 6 DIP switches to customize user experience. Includes 3 adjustable keyboard heights for optimum comfort.
The HHKB comes with Fujitsu Computer Products of America’s industry leading technical support, a 2 year advanced exchange warranty and U.S. certifications.
Made In Japan
Commitment to quality, durability, and technological sophistication.
* Keymap software requires a USB connection to a PC running Microsoft Windows for programming.
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering, designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
*HHKB 25th Anniversary Fn keycap promotional $10 price offer with purchase of a HHKB keyboard expires on January 16, 2022 at 11:59PM CT. Offer only applies to new orders of HHKB keyboards when purchased at our online store. Offer is not valid on previous orders. Customers are solely responsible for any applicable taxes or other fees. Cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts or offers. Offer is non-transferrable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer is good while supplies last. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is available to customers who purchases an eligible HHKB keyboard with the HHKB 25th Anniversary Fn keycap (charcoal or grey) at the Fujitsu Scanner Store from December 21, 2021 through January 16, 2022. Offer available for each eligible HHKB keyboard(s) purchased. (HHKB keyboard part numbers eligible for this offer: CG01000-296601, CG01000-296801, CG01000-297201, CG01000-296701, CG01000-296901, CG01000-297001, CG01000-297101, CG01000-297301, CG01000-300901, CG01000-296501, CG01000-296301, CG01000-296201, CG01000-296401)
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. (“FCPA”) reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify, or terminate this offer at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice.
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)