CLEANING SUPPLIES, 8.25X11.5 INCH STICKY CLEANING SHEETS (100 SHEETS)
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering, designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
*Free HHKB wrist rest offer (“Offer”) starts on September 1, 2022 and expires on September 29, 2022 at 11:59PM CT (“Offer Period”). Offer only applies to new orders of one (1) HHKB HYBRID keyboards when purchased at our online store during the Offer Period. Offer is not valid on orders placed prior to or after the Offer Period. Customers are solely responsible for any applicable taxes or other fees. Cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, or offers. Offer is non-transferrable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer is good while supplies last. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is available only to customers who purchase an eligible HHKB HYBRID keyboard at the Fujitsu Scanner Store during the Offer Period. (HHKB HYBRID keyboard part numbers eligible for this Offer: CG01000-296601, CG01000-296801, CG01000-297201, CG01000-296701, CG01000-296901, CG01000-297001, CG01000-297101, CG01000-297301)
PFU America, Inc. (“PAI”) reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify, or terminate this Offer at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice.
*Receive $40 off select eligible HHKB Classic Keyboards (“Offer”) starts September 27, 2022 and expires on September 29, 2022 at 11:59PM CT (“Offer Period”). Offer only applies to new orders of select eligible HHKB Classic keyboards when purchased at our online store during the Offer Period. Offer is not valid on orders placed prior to or after the Offer Period. Customers are solely responsible for any applicable taxes or other fees. Cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts or offers. Offer is non-transferrable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer is good while supplies last. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is available only to customers who purchase an eligible HHKB Classic keyboard at the Fujitsu Scanner Store during the Offer Period. (HHKB Hybrid keyboard part numbers eligible for this Offer: CG01000-296501, CG01000-296301, CG01000-296401, CG01000-296201)
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)