SCANSNAP iX1600 TOUCH SCREEN SCANNER FOR PC AND MAC (WHITE)
- Out of stock, please call 1-800-301-9475 (option 3).
- Quick Overview:
- The next-generation Wi-Fi Cloud-Enabled ScanSnap iX1600 scanner comes equipped with a smart touch screen, providing an easy to use interface with simple icons and an intuitive user experience.
- Click here to download
- Inventory Item Id:
ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner in White.
The ScanSnap iX1600 is an all-in-one document management solution that leads the industry in ease, efficiency and flexibility enabling the transition from physical paper to digital data. The iX1600 connects through Wi-Fi or USB cable, allowing for the most flexible placement options, while the intuitive touch screen with simple icons makes organizing, saving and finding documents a snap!
- Intuitive 4.3-inch Touch Screen Display
- Wi-Fi (2.5/5GHz*) or USB connectivity
- Fast scans up to 40 ppm/80 ipm (A4-size documents, color, 300dpi) – 33% faster than its predecessor
- Holds 50 sheets in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Stable paper feeding through Ultrasonic Sensor and high-quality Brake Roller
- Perfect for both individual and team use
- Scan documents, business cards and long receipts with the attachable Receipt Guide
- Scan envelopes, plastic cards, folded A3 documents, and documents with sticky notes with Manual Feed mode
- Produces clean images using Streak Reduction
- Scan directly to Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint® using ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnapTM
- ScanSnap Home software organizes scanned files on PC and Mac
- Optimized user experience: ScanSnap iX1600 features an intuitive 4.3 inch touch screen for complete end to end scanning and data utilization.
- Customize your preference: The scanner supports up to 30 customizable profiles. Customize the profile on the touch screen based on your scanning needs. Personalize scanning icons using color, icons or letters.
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient.
- Ideal for team sharing: One scanner supports up to 4 user licenses each allowing user profile and icon customizations.
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind.
- Clean, improved images: The iX1600 produces consistent, high quality and clean images. Even if streaks do appear on scanned images, the Streak Reduction function removes them, reducing the hassle of time-consuming rescans. Automatically removes blank pages, deskews and rotates, detects color, grayscale and black and white, and detects document size.
- Scan receipts and much more: Reduce paper preparation even before hitting the scan button. Scan oversized or difficult documents, including envelopes, receipts or business cards.
- Experience the best with ScanSnap Home software: The ultimate document management platform which combines all of your favorite functions into one. Easily manage, edit and access data from documents, business cards, receipts and photos with the software.
- Connect with ScanScap Cloud without the PC: You can choose to scan data directly from the ScanSnap iX1600 to your favorite cloud service without a computer or mobile device. The software automatically recognizes and organizes your file type by documents, receipts, and business cards, and sends it to the appropriate cloud based on your pre-set profiles.
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering, designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
*HHKB 25th Anniversary Fn keycap promotional $10 price offer with purchase of a HHKB keyboard expires on January 16, 2022 at 11:59PM CT. Offer only applies to new orders of HHKB keyboards when purchased at our online store. Offer is not valid on previous orders. Customers are solely responsible for any applicable taxes or other fees. Cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts or offers. Offer is non-transferrable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer is good while supplies last. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is available to customers who purchases an eligible HHKB keyboard with the HHKB 25th Anniversary Fn keycap (charcoal or grey) at the Fujitsu Scanner Store from December 21, 2021 through January 16, 2022. Offer available for each eligible HHKB keyboard(s) purchased. (HHKB keyboard part numbers eligible for this offer: CG01000-296601, CG01000-296801, CG01000-297201, CG01000-296701, CG01000-296901, CG01000-297001, CG01000-297101, CG01000-297301, CG01000-300901, CG01000-296501, CG01000-296301, CG01000-296201, CG01000-296401)
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. (“FCPA”) reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify, or terminate this offer at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice.
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)