FUJITSU fi-800R COLOR DUPLEX DOCUMENT SCANNER
- In Stock
- Quick Overview:
- The fi-800R is a compact yet highly efficient document scanner capable of scanning all types of documents including passports and IDs.
- Click here to download
- Inventory Item Id:
Fujitsu fi-800R Color Duplex Document Scanner
The Fujitsu fi-800R is a compact yet highly efficient document scanner capable of scanning all types of documents including passports and IDs. It includes robust features such as reverse feeding and Active Skew Correction-an industry first! All to provide an agile and efficient scanning experience on even the most crowded of desks. Because of its U-Turn Scan and elimination of the paper exit tray, the fi-800R fits into tight spaces and eliminates the need for multiple scanning devices.
The fi-800R scans A4 portrait documents at comfortable speeds of 40 vppm/80 ipm (200/300 dpi) and makes customer onboarding easy with its compact size and versatile scanner abilities.
FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-800R features:
- Fast 40 ppm / 80 ipm
- 20 page ADF for batch scanning
- Thick document scanning (up to 5mm thick) such as passports and ID cards
- Ultra compact size – 50% to 75% smaller than competitive scanners in the category
- Return Scan – scans and reverses flawlessly. No carrier sheet needed
- U-Turn Scan – saves operational space as no exit tray is needed. Scanned documents return on top of the scanner
- Active Skew Correction* - an industry first! Individual functioning rollers ensure straight pages
- Automatic Stacking Control – documents are scanned from the top and return to the top in a smooth and neat batch
- Face recognition – ID cards or passports scanned upside down or backwards are automatically rotated to the correct position
- MRZ Code recognition and data extraction
- In-box software includes PaperStream IP driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), PaperStream ClickScan, WIA Driver, PaperStream Capture, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, Scanner Central Admin
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering, designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
*HHKB 25th Anniversary Fn keycap promotional $10 price offer with purchase of a HHKB keyboard expires on January 16, 2022 at 11:59PM CT. Offer only applies to new orders of HHKB keyboards when purchased at our online store. Offer is not valid on previous orders. Customers are solely responsible for any applicable taxes or other fees. Cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts or offers. Offer is non-transferrable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer is good while supplies last. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is available to customers who purchases an eligible HHKB keyboard with the HHKB 25th Anniversary Fn keycap (charcoal or grey) at the Fujitsu Scanner Store from December 21, 2021 through January 16, 2022. Offer available for each eligible HHKB keyboard(s) purchased. (HHKB keyboard part numbers eligible for this offer: CG01000-296601, CG01000-296801, CG01000-297201, CG01000-296701, CG01000-296901, CG01000-297001, CG01000-297101, CG01000-297301, CG01000-300901, CG01000-296501, CG01000-296301, CG01000-296201, CG01000-296401)
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. (“FCPA”) reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify, or terminate this offer at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice.
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)