SCANSNAP iX1300 COMPACT WI-FI SCANNER FOR PC AND MAC (BLACK)
- In Stock
- Quick Overview:
- Incredibly compact, the ScanSnap® iX1300 features an innovative design that was built to empower users with faster, more convenient, Wi-Fi-enabled scanning in an even smaller operating footprint that enables work in virtually any environment.
- Click here to download
- Inventory Item Id:
ScanSnap iX1300 Compact Wi-Fi Document Scanner in Black
Incredibly compact, the ScanSnap iX1300 features an innovative design that was built to empower users with faster, more convenient, Wi-Fi-enabled scanning in an even smaller operating footprint. The all-new model joining Fujitsu’s iconic ScanSnap Series of consumer scanners also offers two all-new scanning modes that offer a quicker and more efficient way to scan, while also supporting a wider range of document types and needs without taking up space on your desk, enabling work in virtually any environment.
The ScanSnap iX1300 was made to fit just about anywhere, from your entryway to the corner nook of your home office, offering one of the smallest operating footprints on the market. And, thanks to its Wi-Fi capabilities, the ScanSnap iX1300 can scan from just about anywhere there is a power outlet, allowing you to easily place the device right at the point of entry for paperwork, mail or other documents that enter your home or business.
- Easy One-Button scanning
- Fast scans up to 30 ppm/60 ipm (A4-size documents, color, duplex, 300dpi)
- Offering two methods of scanning; Automatic document feeder for continuous scanning and manual feeder for pamphlets, folded documents, cards, and more
- Connect by Wi-Fi (2.4/5 GHz) and USB 3.2 (cable incl.)
- Scan to PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Chromebook
- Device-less scanning to ScanSnap Cloud (optional)
- Scan documents, receipts and paperwork with Automatic Document Feeder
- Scan envelopes, business cards, plastic cards, folded A3 documents, booklets, photos and more with Manual Feeder
- ScanSnap Home software organizes scanned files on PC and Mac
ScanSnap iX1300 Features:
- Ultra-compact: Space saving operational design in the smallest of spaces for virtually any work or home office environment.
- Practical productivity: Innovative and intelligent paper feeding enhancements to handle the widest variety of document types in the ScanSnap family of scanners.
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without a PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind
- Experience the best with ScanSnap Home software: The ultimate document management platform which combines all of your favorite functions into one. Easily manage, edit and access data from documents, business cards, receipts and photos with the software
- Connect with ScanScap Cloud without the PC: You can choose to scan data directly from the ScanSnap iX1300 to your favorite cloud service without a computer or mobile device
ScanSnap Software Features:
- Provides complete document management through enhanced image processing, document recognition, and easy profiles for organizing and saving scanned content
- Cleans up images without the need for rescanning with Streak Reduction
- Automatic paper size detection, automatic color detection, automatic cropping, automatic de-skew and automatic blank page deletion
- ScanSnap Cloud links ScanSnap to the most popular cloud services, like Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and more
- Scan directly to Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint® using ABBYY® FineReader® for ScanSnap®
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering, designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
*HHKB 25th Anniversary Fn keycap promotional $10 price offer with purchase of a HHKB keyboard expires on January 16, 2022 at 11:59PM CT. Offer only applies to new orders of HHKB keyboards when purchased at our online store. Offer is not valid on previous orders. Customers are solely responsible for any applicable taxes or other fees. Cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts or offers. Offer is non-transferrable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer is good while supplies last. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is available to customers who purchases an eligible HHKB keyboard with the HHKB 25th Anniversary Fn keycap (charcoal or grey) at the Fujitsu Scanner Store from December 21, 2021 through January 16, 2022. Offer available for each eligible HHKB keyboard(s) purchased. (HHKB keyboard part numbers eligible for this offer: CG01000-296601, CG01000-296801, CG01000-297201, CG01000-296701, CG01000-296901, CG01000-297001, CG01000-297101, CG01000-297301, CG01000-300901, CG01000-296501, CG01000-296301, CG01000-296201, CG01000-296401)
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. (“FCPA”) reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify, or terminate this offer at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice.
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)